GAUGE BLOCK & BLEED VALVE
- The MALE OUTLET connects direct into the Gauge Pressure Transmitter, providing ONE LESS THREADED CONNECTION.
- Ratings (Metal seated)
- Materials: 316 SST, 304SST, CS, Astelloy, Monel
- Material Traceability
- Hydrostatic shell @ 1.5 of working pressure.
- Each valve is tested with N2 @ 1000 Psi for seat & Packing leakage, prior to ship.
- Lubrication. Molybdenum disulphide (mos2)
– Screw bonnet design
– Back seated blow out proof
– Dust cap protects stem threads for external contamination
– Bonnet pusher – silver plated for anti galling freezing for increased stem cycle life.
– Packing: PTFE, GRAFOIL
– Leak tight seal with low operating torque
– Non-rotating tip & soft seated
– Packing below thread
– Ground and threaded rolled
– Orifice: Ø 0.19” (4.7mm)
– Stainless Steel: 6000 PSIG @ 100°F (414 bar @ 38°C)
– 450°F (232,2°C) limit for Teflon-packed valves
– 1000°F (537,8°C) limit for Grafoil-packed valves
Download Technical Specifications