– Achieve tight shut-off, zero leakage at temperatures as low as – 29 to 250 º C.
* Laminated seat valve: Zero leakage sealing in bi-directional (As per DIN class I or ANSI Class VI).
* Integral seat valve: Bi-directional tight sealing (As per ANSI Class V).
– Triple Offset valves incorporate 3-way eccentricity. The metal seat is capable of very tight shut off at Temperatures up to +600°C.
– Excellent isolation function for gas and liquid.
– Takes up little space between flanges for its installation.
– Applicable to harsh working condition such as high temperature, high
pressure and corrosive conditions.
– Welded stainless steel or stellite body seat, is specially designed for long service life.
– The seal ring is easy to be replaced and adjusted.
– Inherently fire safe design (Metal to Metal Seating Surface).
* Lever handle, Gear box and hand wheel, Electric Actuators, Pneumatic actuators.
* Local Position Indicator.
* On-OFF Limit Switches.
– ISO 5211 square drive shaft for easy automation.
– CE/PED Certification, Per EN 10204-3.1 available for all the Sizes.
Usually used to shut off flow or Isolation functions in piping systems. Widely applied in the field of:
– Energy Industry (High temperature Applications).
* Steam Plants in Geothermal Plants.
* Thermo-Electric Generation Plants.
– Water supply and drainage.
– Sewage disposal.
– Industrial pipe lines with corrosive medium in:
* Iron and Steel Plants.
* Petro-Chemical Industry.